Microsoft Office 2019 Home and business Key Card Microsoft Download online
||Windows 10 and Windows 10S
||at least 2 GB RAM
||at least 3 GB available disk space
||at least 1,024 x 768 pixels resolution
||DirectX 10 support required for GPU-accelerated interface
||current versions of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari
What’s new in Office 2019
“Get work done easier”
- Black theme
- Office sounds
- Learning tools captions and audio descriptions
- Text to speech
- Improved inking functionality
- Accessibility improvements
“Perform better data analysis”
- Funnel charts and 2D maps
- New Excel functions and connectors
- Publish Excel to PowerBI
- PowerPivot enhancements
- PowerQuery enhancements
“Create more impactful content”
- Zoom capabilities for ordering of slides within presentations
- Morph transition feature
- Insert and manage Icons, SVG, and 3D models
- Improved roaming pencil case
“Manage email more efficiently”
- Updated contact cards
- Office 365 Groups*
- Focused inbox
- Travel and delivery summary cards
*Requires Exchange online account
OEM Software Notice:
· To purchase OEM System Builder software, you must be a System Builder and accept the System Builder License. "System Builder" means an original equipment manufacturer, an assembler, a Refurbisher, or a software preinstaller that sells the Customer System(s) to a third-party. OEM software may ONLY be distributed with a fully assembled computer system.
· For a desktop operating system or application software, the software also must be preinstalled on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system, using the OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK).
· The system builder who installs the software is responsible for the provision of end-user support
It's the Windows you know, only better
You’re already an expert
Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. The Start Menu is back in an expanded form, plus we’ll bring over your pinned apps and favorites so they’re ready and waiting for you.
It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
It’s how the doing gets done
The web that works the way you do
Windows 10 comes with Microsoft Edge, an all-new browser that’s built to give you a better web experience. Write or type notes directly on webpages and share them with others, read online articles free of distraction, and save your favorite reads for later access. And with Cortana enabled, you get instant access to key actions—like making reservations or reading reviews—without leaving the page you’re on.
Multi-doing helps you get to "done" faster
Easily snap up to four apps in place and see all open tasks in a single view. You can even create virtual desktops when you need more space or want to group things by project.
Windows Store is your one-stop shop
Introducing the new Windows Store, a unified shopping experience across every Windows 10 device. Browse the store on your PC, tablet, or phone and easily purchase great digital content including apps, games, music, movies and TV shows.
It’s the most personal Windows yet
Meet Cortana, your truly personal digital assistant
Cortana works across your day and your devices to help you get things done. By learning more over time, Cortana becomes more personal and useful to you. Cortana’s also best at reminders, delivering them at the right time and place so you forget less and can do more.
Interact with your device however you want
Touch, type, write: the choice is yours so you can use whatever works best for what you’re doing.
Flexibility to work how you want
The best screen is always the one you’re on
Windows 10 enables your apps to look and work great in all modes, on all devices. On 2-in-1 devices, your screen can be optimized to work with touch or keyboard and mouse.
Xbox is coming to Windows6
Get the biggest Xbox franchises with the best of Xbox Live. Start recording gameplay in seconds, compete against console players, and stream games from your Xbox One console to your Windows 10 device from anywhere in your home.
Great apps come standard
Windows 10 comes with great built-in apps like Maps, Photos, Mail & Calendar, Music, and Video. And these apps use OneDrive to back up your information and sync seamlessly across your Windows 10 devices, so you’re never far from what you need.
Any interests, pls contact with us
Wechat : soft-1981/penny1345